As a Church school, we are subject to routine Statutory Inspections of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS). Our most recent SIAMS took place in June 2023 and we were delighted to achieve the highest possible overall grade of "Excellent".
The inspector was exceptionally positive about our school's vision and values and about of of the children, staff and parents/carers she had the pleasure to meet. The key findings included the following:
- "The school shines as a beacon, generously spreading light and hope to those in the local community."
- "A carefully considered curriculum ensures that there is a rich culture of deep reflection."
- Religious Education (RE) of the highest quality is a remarkable strength of this calm and reflective community."
- The awe-inspiring learning environment is driven by the vision to direct thoughts upwards, inwards and outwards."
- "This wonderful school provides 'wow' moments in planned schemes of work."
- "The vision, to shine God's light, becomes a reality as lives are enriched in this community. Drawn together in love, this school family is a beacon of justice and joy.
A copy of the full report is available below and is a great acknowledgement of the amazing children in our school and of the wonderful work that happens here each day