The school has a compulsory uniform that was agreed by pupils, parents/carers and is endorsed by Governors as follows:
Plain maroon sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan or school logo sweatshirt or cardigan.
Light blue polo shirt.
Plain grey or black trousers, shorts or skirts or light blue and white gingham summer dress.
Black, low heeled, sensible shoes.
- Navy blue shorts.
- House colour t-shirt or plain white t-shirt.
- Trainers (for indoor/outdoor use).
- Plain, dark coloured tracksuits can be worn in winter.
PE kit should be stored in a labelled gym bag, and should ideally be kept in school during the week.
We sell a range of items, which are available from the school office or you can place your order through our online payment page via School Money. Please see current prices below.
- Sweatshirts sizes 26” to 36”: £9.75
- Cardigans sizes 26” to 36”: £11.50
- P.E. T-Shirts in ‘House’ colours with logo: £5.25
- School Book Bag with school logo: £4.50
- Large Book Bag with long strap: £8.50
- Rucksack: £10.00