School Lunch Menu
Our Kitchen is run by the school with the help of catering consultants Watson, Lennard and Payne, please see below for our current menu. We also hold allergen information for this menu in the kitchen, if you have any concerns please telephone the school and talk to Cathy our cook.
Lunches are paid for online through www.schoolmoney.co.uk please ensure that you are paying regulary for lunches as we do not allow arrears.
Free school meals
Free school meals are available to all pupils in maintained schools, academies and free schools. Eligibility Criteria; Your child will be eligible if you receive one of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you think you may be entitled to Free School Meals please apply online at https://shropshire.gov.uk/free-school-meals/ Your child does not need to take the meal if you would prefer them not to, but by being registered your school will receive the extra funding.
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 – Universal Infant Free School Meal
Up to the end of Year 2 all children are entitled to a meal free of charge under a government scheme called Universal Infant Free School Meals. This is a separate block of funding for schools and is available to all of the children in the three year groups.