2 x Level 2 Teaching Assistants
Grade 5 (SCP5-6) £11.19 to £11.39 per hour
Post 1 - 29.75hrs Monday to Friday from 8.40am – 4.00pm (8.40am to 3.20pm on a Friday)
The successful candidate will work as a general classroom Teaching Assistant during the morning and then support children with SEND during the afternoons up to the end of the school day. From 3.20pm to 4.00pm (Monday through to Thursday) the post holder will be required to help supervise children in our extended schools provision
Post 2 - 15.42hrs Monday to Friday from 8.40am – 12.00pm
The successful candidate will work as a general classroom Teaching Assistant during the morning.
Required from September 2023
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and skilled Teaching Assistants to join our caring and supportive school.
The successful applicants will:
- Be flexible to work across the whole primary phase
- Be able to work well as part of a team and share our Christian ethos
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and positive behaviour management
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Have experience of supporting pupils with specific educational needs
- Be innovative and resourceful
- Have the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Have an ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve success
Further information about the school and the post can be found on our website www.meolebraceceprimary.co.uk
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to Mrs Sandra Holloway, School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 3rd July 2023 @ 12.00pm
Interview date: TBC
All applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check before appointment is confirmed.