Year 3 2020 - 2021
Week beginning 22nd February 2021.
Hello Sharks and Sea Otters,
We hope you have had a lovely half term and managed to get a well deserved break. Hopefully, you were able to enjoy some of the nicer weather that we had, inbetween the rainy days, and got out and about too.
Just like last half term, we will continue to upload our home learning using the Microsoft Sway. This can be found on the 'Home Learning' tab of this page of the website.
Remember, for those of you at home, we will still be having our daily Microsoft Teams meetings at 10.30am. It was fantastic to see so many of you logging onto those last half term and Mrs Stinson can't wait to hear about your half term's on the first meeting back.
A little reminder for any children that are coming into school, our Forest School slot continues to be on a Tuesday afternoon so please come into school in your Forest School kit on a Tuesday.
If you ever have any questions or want to get in touch with us, our email addresses are on the 'Home Learning' tab.
We will be in touch again soon and can't wait for this half term's learning.
Mrs Stinson, Miss Owens and Mrs Evans
Update 11.02.21 : The link to access Bug Club Reading is at the bottom of this page in the 'Useful Links' section
General ideas for practising times tables:
- Say the multiples in order to the 12th multiple (e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8...24)
- Chant the times table you are learning (e.g. One two is 2, two twos are 4...)
- Write out the times table in order (1 x 2 = 2, 2 x 2 = 4...) then out of order. See if you can remember all the products (the answers)
- Start with a multiple and see if you can write the related division fact (12 ÷ 2 = 6)
- Draw an array and write the related times table and division facts
3 x 2 = 6 6 ÷ 2 = 3
2 x 3 = 6 6 ÷ 3 = 2
- Use Numbergym (details of how to log in are in the 'Useful Websites' section below)
Go to Table Trainer, where you can select the times table you want to practise
Please do continue reading with someone at home as often as possible as I am so proud of all the effort you have been putting into your reading so far this year.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Year 3: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 3: Events items
There are no Events items to display